Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D Empty
PostSubject: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

In game:
Name: Fatch
Class: Thief
Job: Harlequin
Why did you joined Adrenaline? well that is simple Smile dark walk by and i said "can i join" and thats how I became a proud member of Adrenaline:D

In real life:
Name: Palle (and by god i hate it !!)
Hobbies: computer(mostly dragonica), tv, reading, music, and the thing i love most MOVIES!! Very Happy cant get enough of them Very Happy fisical hobbies include football, (although i am not playing in a club, instead i play whenever i got my friends over for drinking;) u wouldn't believe how much fun it can be to play in the dark when ur drunk xD, u run into everything and every body!Very Happy), and then in the summer I also play hockey on rollerblades:D

Dislikes? not really anything except drugs xD

peace out xD im gonna end this long novel with a...ADRENALINE RULES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RzToken
Admin
RzToken

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 am

AAA, rollerblades are coool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://adrenalineguild.forumotion.net
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

yeah Very Happy we acctuallyy tried it in ice once xD but it was a hugh dissaster xD rollerblades are just not meant to keep u up on ice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Room :: Tell us about you!-
Jump to: