Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About tales of the damned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

About tales of the damned Empty
PostSubject: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Darkxon4
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:22 am

still dont know when come out ._.
Back to top Go down
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 am

think it will be around the 15 of oct. because thats when the exp event is over Smile and that surpose to be a startup for the expantion Smile

and lol !! this oficially sucks ! u have to use money to be able to keep ur pet active!!
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 am

yeah...thats right...Pets are going to come next week....But the xp event is a light on the tunnel till the new patch

Also...Fatch...i believe that pet food will be sold in the market for gold by ppl tht bought it with cash....and as long as ppl will sell it, doesnt matter the price...I will feed mi lil pet :3
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 pm

i think that system will be something like feed it or u must w8 3 days lol or i piss on some pet....i want griphin or cant so whateva when i get doggy i piss on him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm

yeah Dark Very Happy that my way of looking at it to Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 am

If you dont feed your pet, the pet willjust refuse to come out anymore....thats how its wrote on the iah site xP
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 am

or maybe it will just stay in its fcking home or something so it come out after long time
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 am

No, Zumi...I'm pretty sure that if u dont feed ur pet it wont come out anymore, nt just after a long time....I know it sux, but look at the brightside...at least u dnt lose ur pet Smile

Last edited by Darkxen on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

dude i won miss my pet i will kill it and eat it instead Twisted Evil this system sux i will use gold for other things then some freakin pet...
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 am

And lost was talking bout me and animal cruelty(cause i tried 2 kill tht white bird in port of winds)

Zumi is the real one !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About tales of the damned   About tales of the damned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About tales of the damned
Page 1 of 1