Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm ...what do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

Gm ...what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 am

Okay guys, this is the second time I've ever encountered a gm, and if teh first time he was lvl 1, without anything on him, this time was TOTALLY different :

heres the 2 pics i managed 2 get before he got out xD

Gm ...what do you think? 213n9fn
Gm ...what do you think? 120t0kh

Discuss xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Darkxon4
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 am

i think that GM sacks ass....with weapon like that u cant do combos affraid
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 am

thats not the point...

What would he needs combos for?

when the new lvl cap will be here, he will instantly get there....

he doesnt even needs to be in combo rankings...hes more important...Gm...
Back to top Go down
Sheepherder

Sheepherder

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 am

Even if they are the gm there is no reason for them to cheat and get to 60 in 1 click xD
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 am

Sheepherder wrote:
Even if they are the gm there is no reason for them to cheat and get to 60 in 1 click xD

jealous
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:36 pm

why shouldnt i be jealous?
dude u know if players can get lvl 60 from lvl 1 dragonica get croded and whrn GM gotit other thinks its unfair...

whateva GMs do nothing in game they say they repairing but that's Gpotato not GMs...so its like: be GM have fun and get cash
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:14 am

they actually do sumtin in game, they are providing help on the forums, and I didnt said that being a gm its better....

I preffer 2 get trough all the stages of a game...reach all levels, get to know everything...game secrets...mobs...cool things, all by myself, rather than just be 100 just like POOF

But you have to admit that being payed for this rox....

They have some knowledge about the game though....not any1 can become a gm u know...
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 am

yea its +18....i know about dragonica a lots and some abuseable bugs aswell Razz i dont use them coz some are useless for me and whateva i go with rules...anyway i think being GM is more like get pay for nothing to me....just few posts on forums and so...noone cares of unbalance of classes that just sacks
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 am

not like gpotato can do anything bout it...they report bugs to barunson, and wait for them 2 get some fixes, and they put that in patches....

Or sumtin like tht
Back to top Go down
theinsanething

theinsanething

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm

I would also assume that GM's look for bots and gold sellers, and block/delete those accounts.

I would so want that weapon though. PVP awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Zumikito

Zumikito

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 pm

with thgat wep no fun D: and about godl sellers...i think they dont block them Saldash (bug expert) i buying gold so...
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 am

There arent so many g sellers anymore [:

But lately I started 2 get mailsand even pm's from g sellers o.O

Stupid enough they give 5 silver at each mail they send :3

I have some more gm's screenies from yesterday, and if u guys are curious bout the armour's stats, I will upload them at ur request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm ...what do you think?   Gm ...what do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm ...what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Room :: Off-topic-
Jump to: