Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dianahusb

Dianahusb

I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Empty
PostSubject: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 am

Ok... I'm using Rz's structure on this one.. You know.. Since he was the one who started all this and stuff.... Anyway...

In Game:
Name: Dianahusb (the freaking game didn't let me write the whole thing.. Which, in case you haven't figured it out yet would be DianaHusband.. Crappy name I know, but more meaningful than you could imagine)
Gender: Macho.. Just kidding.. Obviously a kid in a grown man's body
Job(s):Still a low-life Gladiator.. Waiting for the boss to promote me.. You hear that Dark?.. This one was for you... Or not.. But I aspire to become a Myrmidon, and if i do live long enough a remote future Destroyer..
Why did I join Adrenaline?: You know.. The same old story, a guy's walking around killing some people and stuff, doing some suspicious job and all of that and out of nowhere some guy comes out talking to you and BAM!!!... You're in Adrenaline..

Real Life:
Name: Well I go by the lovely name of Luís (or Lewis in english if you prefer), but that's not my real name.. If i told it I would have to travel all over Europe to kill you guys and that would take a while so... I'm not just in the mood to do it..
Country: The stupid politician and retarded mentality infested beautiful country of Portugal..
Likes: Well, that's easy.. I love... MY WIFE... hey did I mention I love my wife??.. Maybe I did.. Anyway, I'm also pretty fond of basketball (I'm a very good player believe it or not), Miami Heat fan, general GOOD music, specially underground rap and classic rock, movies and of course video-games..
Dislikes: Not much.. Lies, hate, racism, discrimination, and anything that harms or diminishes the human being
I am: A tall (1,92 m.. yeah I'm a big dude), laidback, honest, and completely devote to the one I love, kind of person... I know it's corny but who cares?.. That's me.. I have a kind of sarcastic and intelligence requiring sense of humour, so if you dont laugh at my jokes remember.. You're not smart enough to do so.. And finally to wrap it up (damn I DO write a whole lot of crap) I'm a good person in general, with loads of flaws and stuff but a trustworthy dude..

And this is how you introduce yourself.. Learn something out of it..

Last edited by Dianahusb on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 am

well told Smile

I like ur introduction the most <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Darkxon4
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 am

yeah m8 Very Happy and u know what Very Happy we are the same hight xD haha i am 1.92 too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Can't believe that there's someone actually taller than zintex xD

or if im nt wrong hes 1.92 aswell D:
Back to top Go down
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

hehe well i have actually always been the smallest in my class Very Happy untill i got 15 and then i just wouldn't stop growing xD
Back to top Go down
RzToken
Admin
RzToken

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm

1.92 Laughing guys make a basketball team Razz I play basketball too, but only in 1.76 at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
https://adrenalineguild.forumotion.net
Grunder

Grunder

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm

huh u are 18 and u have a wife... that nice mate Smile in poland if someone heard that I have a wife and Im 18 they could just say that im stupid or retarded xD im starting to lov portugal now Razz hihihihih
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 am

1 question, luis xD

portugal = sand footbal, do u play that? It looks pretty fun xD
Back to top Go down
Dianahusb

Dianahusb

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh boss.. About beach football... Well I do play it but only on summer time, and merely as a fun-oriented game while in the beach with some friends.. but I do enjoy watching it as well... and let me tell ya.. it is way harder then it seems.. Requires a whole lot of stamina and skill.. Anyway.. Nothing comes close to basketball so.... GO MIAMI HEAT!!!..

This is Luís, signing out....
Back to top Go down
Fatchi
Killer
Fatchi

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:35 am

beach football is nice Very Happy i played it a whole week when i was in a summerhouse with some friends Very Happy we where wasted most of the time so i didn't really feel the lag of oxygen Very Happy so in my opinion, a extremely fun game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?   I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm that dude, who lives in the place where he inhabits and continues to live his existence.. Pretty objective uhn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Room :: Tell us about you!-
Jump to: