Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanting , enchanting

Go down 
+2
Darkxen
RzToken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RzToken
Admin
RzToken

Enchanting , enchanting Empty
PostSubject: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am

Here it is Razz Safest level to enchant . Good luck Wink and don't break stuff Razz

Enchanting , enchanting DragonicaEnchanting
Back to top Go down
https://adrenalineguild.forumotion.net
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

thats really helpful :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Darkxon4
Grunder

Grunder

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm

well guys i saw that statics also and some ppls, like beta testers dont confirm this in 100%, so watch out and dont be surprised when u fail at +1 enchant Razz some dude from SEA version failed on weapon making +1 O.o
Back to top Go down
Pandaman
Po
Pandaman

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

what does reset rate mean? Oo
does it mean if you got +5 weapon and once you fail you got chance that the weapon will become +0?
is it true you can keep enchant your weapon without breaking till +7 OO
i thought you can do that till +4
Back to top Go down
Grunder

Grunder

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

safe enchant is to +4, saying safe i mean when u fail ur weapon stays on +4, but it still can break xD but if u try to enchant weapon from +5 to +6 and u fail than its reset to +0 xD enchanting system in Dragonica is kinda weird... but whatever Very Happy and about that break rate when failed... it says clearly that u can enchant safe to +7 O.o im not rly sure about this, more, im sure its not true xD
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 am

Sum1 from the guild gt his weap/armour broken from regular to advanced or from regular to +1 affraid , cant really remember who was it....
Back to top Go down
Pandaman
Po
Pandaman

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:24 pm

ok thx for making me clear xD
Back to top Go down
Medard

Medard

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

I have a question to all magicians lvl +40.

What is this enchanting skill doing? It is normal enchanting or something special? I think it is very odd.
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

im not a magician myself, but from what I've understood with that skill you can enchant(with same chances to break ands tuff) but it doesnt cost u gold anymore....at least this is what I think...
Back to top Go down
Medard

Medard

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:34 am

Oww, maybe the skill lvl will rise the rate... I dont know any magician whit this skill..
Back to top Go down
Cmaster
The Dark Master
Cmaster

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Medard wrote:
Oww, maybe the skill lvl will rise the rate... I dont know any magician whit this skill..
AS far as I know this skil(and Wariros repair skill) doesnt work
It has been removed from the game or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

or its bugged....dragonica has lots of bugged skills atm, but i dnt complain yet (its still a beta u know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting , enchanting   Enchanting , enchanting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanting , enchanting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Room :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: