HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatchi
Killer

PostSubject: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

In game:
Name: Fatch
Class: Thief
Job: Harlequin
Why did you joined Adrenaline? well that is simple Smile dark walk by and i said "can i join" and thats how I became a proud member of Adrenaline:D

In real life:
Name: Palle (and by god i hate it !!)
Hobbies: computer(mostly dragonica), tv, reading, music, and the thing i love most MOVIES!! Very Happy cant get enough of them Very Happy fisical hobbies include football, (although i am not playing in a club, instead i play whenever i got my friends over for drinking;) u wouldn't believe how much fun it can be to play in the dark when ur drunk xD, u run into everything and every body!Very Happy), and then in the summer I also play hockey on rollerblades:D

Dislikes? not really anything except drugs xD

peace out xD im gonna end this long novel with a...ADRENALINE RULES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RzToken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 am

AAA, rollerblades are coool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adrenalineguild.forumotion.net
Fatchi
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

yeah Very Happy we acctuallyy tried it in ice once xD but it was a hugh dissaster xD rollerblades are just not meant to keep u up on ice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D   

Back to top Go down

Fatch: the evil one that will eat u alive if u cross him :D
Page 1 of 1