Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zumikito

Zumikito

Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake.   Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 am

Name:Simon Sikora
Heaight: how do i know o_O
Weight:----//----
eyes:grey (srsly!)
hair:brown
how did i get into Adrenaline? When i was a little assassin i just downloaded some pics with Darkxen and after i met him and after i realised it is hi! he recruited so after i met him again i wanted join...

Class:Ninja
Best Friend: HOW THE **** I WOULD KNOW! affraid

Story:There was a small kid in town named Agasakutra... His name was Zumikito and he has no parents and he was small street thief who had nothing...just art of thief that made him money for food...he wanted to be more.One day he met Dragon's Elga's apprentince Hiko. It was strong dragon from Mystia Lake next to town...Hiko turtured him hard almost to dead and that day he found a piece of poster where is typed:Dragotaka Needs U! He wanted start there in Dragotaka and so he went there to be stronger...He met a lot of ppl and with no money he just met his new Friend Roff and with him he could join to expedition and become stronger and famous by killing Elga for revenge....
Back to top Go down
Darkxen
Guild Chief (Elite)
Darkxen

Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake.   Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:40 am

Nice story ! XD

U should update the stiory till when u gt sin, then all ur adventures, till u gt ninja , how u killed lava, and stuff [:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Darkxon4

Zumikito - Legendary ninja from Mystia Lake.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Room :: Tell us about you!-
Jump to: