HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RzToken or simply Rz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RzToken
Admin

PostSubject: RzToken or simply Rz   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok , so this subject is for all guild members. Let us know bout yourself, your hobby's , your age, your gender lol! . I'l make an example and if you guys want you can stick with it. And of course this isn't necessary to do, but it would be nice , to know something about each other .

In game:
Name:Rztoken
Class:Thief
Jobs:Harlequin
Why did you joined Adrenaline?:Because....well first, I didn't had any guild Razz , I knew Adrenaline is a good guild and its full of friendly members and nice. Virusica invited me in the guild...
Pets:gPotato didn't implement the pet system yet...Sad

In real life:
Name:Matt
Hobbies: Animes, video-games, Dragonica , music(currently I listen DnB,Rock and break beat), all kind of movies ( especially horror and comedy ), basketball, rollerblades, card tricks ,graphic design , and especially you guys ,ADRENALINE RULLZ!! Twisted Evil
Dislike:Smoking Suspect , and other things...that i don't really wanna write them down.
The way I am: I'm always happy, very friendly , addictive and so on... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adrenalineguild.forumotion.net

RzToken or simply Rz
Page 1 of 1